Worship Night

Worship Night
Catalyst Christian Church, Nicholasville, KY

Friday, December 20, 2013

Dear America, I hope you learned your lesson yesterday

Dear America,

I hope you learned what opinions you should have and which ones you shouldn't have.

Phil Robertson was just the first victim. 

For forty years now, I've fed you a steady diet of consumerism, sexual perversion, and anti-traditional teaching.  You have consumed it gladly, making stars out of people who flaunt their sin and their shame on national tv.  I started in the 60s with the sexual revolution.  I led the charge.  When American decided to stick its middle finger in God's face, I encouraged it.  I am still encouraging it today.

I've dulled your senses into a Matrix-like existence, feeding you the information I want you to have, shaping your opinions and mindsets with ruthless efficiency.  You have swallowed it all.

I hope you realize what happens when someone has an opinion that differs from the one I've fed you all these years.  I will castigate you, ridicule you, fire you, call you names, insult you, and make an example out of you, you who dare to have an different opinion than me, the Mighty Media.

I, the Mighty Media, tell all you peons what to think.  Then, you peons become my enforcers- just like it was in junior high school, remember?

Remember when one brand was "cool" and another brand wasn't?  I, the Mighty Media, told you that Abercrombie and Fitch is what cool people wear, and then my mindless henchmen (also known as junior high students) enforced my demands on their peers, ridiculing anyone who was wearing anything else.  I set the standard, and you became the enforcer of that standard.

The same is true with beliefs.  I, the Mighty Media, have told you what to believe, and now the people around you are enforcing that belief.  I have told you that sexual perversion, gluttony, consumerism, selfishness, and anything that goes against traditional America is "good."  Anyone who speaks against my agenda will be crucified.  See Phil Robertson, and be warned.  You are next.

I hope you learned what opinions you should have and which ones you shouldn't have.

See, I am actually pushing the most intolerant agenda you've ever seen, and (I laugh at this) it's all in the name of tolerance.  I want to shut down any free thought, any dissenting opinion, anything that goes against what I have fed you for the last forty years.

I am a totalitarian.  I am absolute truth.  I am right.  I cannot and will not tolerate anyone, I repeat, ANYONE, who will undo what I have worked for the last forty years to create.  I have too much invested in my power scheme to quit now.

Just like in the Matrix, if someone were to find out my scheme, try to escape, and try to rescue others, I will send my Agent Smiths after him to shut him down, fire him, ridicule him, marginalize him, and make sure that the others who might share his desire for freedom are warned.

I hope you learned what opinions you should have and which ones you shouldn't have.

In my society, my opinion is the only one that is allowed.  Anyone who has a differing opinion will pay the consequences . . . .  dearly.  I have done more to silence free speech, free thought, and freedom of beliefs than anyone in history.  I see Chairman Mao and Josef Stalin standing in amazement of me- I have made them look like amateurs.

See, they controlled thought and beliefs, but they were seen as tyrants.

I control thoughts and beliefs, but I do it under the guise of moral superiority.

I can't believe the stupidity of the American people, but then again, if they weren't stupid, I wouldn't be able to shut them up so quickly and effectively.  I play on the American's fears of being labelled "racist, bigoted, or homophobic."  Any sign of resistance to my mind-controlling agenda and I throw out one of those terms, and the people shrink back in fear.

I hope you learned what opinions you should have and which ones you shouldn't have.

The happenings of yesterday, America, should tell you one thing.  You are allowed to have one opinion, and one opinion only.  That's the opinion I tell you to have.  If you have any different opinion, you are dead.  You are toast.  We will parade you on the front lines and tar and feather you.  We will be ruthless.  We will not back down.  Our entire system of totalitarianism is based on this society having one opinion, having homogenous thought, having one mode of thinking.  We cannot handle diversity of thought.  We cannot handle differing opinions.  We cannot handle anything of the sort.

Our goal is for mindless robots drinking in our agenda night after night after night.  We want sheep, not free people.

That's why Phil Robertson got fired.  We wanted to give you an example of what will happen to you if you resist our agenda.

I hope you learned your lesson yesterday.

I hope you learned what opinions you should have and which ones you shouldn't have.


Sincerely,
The Mighty Media





No comments:

Post a Comment