Worship Night

Worship Night
Catalyst Christian Church, Nicholasville, KY

Friday, August 17, 2012

If I was the pastor of this church, I think I would just break down and cry . . .

If I was the pastor of this church, I think I would just break down and cry. 



I wish that those signs were replaced with ones saying, "Teach me how to accomplish the Great Commission," "Show me how to love the people I hate," "We love our pastor's wife- she is the greatest woman in the world and this church would be nothing without her," "I surrender all," and "Challenge me to a risk-filled, reward-filled Christian life."

What sign are you carrying into church this Sunday?

3 comments:

  1. Funny but true. My favorite was "Tickle My Ears."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "please refer to my sins as 'bad choices.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog! I found it while surfing around on Google. Content of this page is unique as well as well researched. Appreciate it. Grow Daily

    ReplyDelete